Anne Swanson has worked for over 30 years in the field of graphic design. After receiving considerable encouragement and support from friends, family, and the University of Houston Small Business Development Center, she launched Anne Swanson Graphic Design in 2008.
For the past eight years, Anne has helped clients create consistent and attractive brands.
Anne’s experience has been with clients in a variety of industries: healthcare, construction, professional services, and non-profits. These clients include many small businesses and sole proprietors. Using a graphic designer can help your company present a professional image to your customers and prospects!
- A Healing Collective
- AnnaLee Waite, Needlework Designer
- BIGenterprise, LLC
- Bookkeeping-Results, LLC
- Business Extension Bureau
- Carnegie Vanguard High School
- Angela Caughlin, Author, Speaker, Psychotherapist
- Chef to Geaux (Thomas Hood)
- Commerce St. Pilates
- Corpus Christi Catholic Church
- Fruitland Manufacturing
- Hollowdeck Press
- Houston Association for Communication Disorders
- Jewish Family Service
- Kids Developmental Clinic
- Kids Developmental Therapy
- LaPorte Education Foundation
- Longevity Realty Partners
- Nikky LaWell Photography
- Ostomy Association of the Houston Area
- Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast
- Realty Investment Club of Houston (RICH Club)
- Gika Rector
- Rice University Historical Society
- S&B Engineering & Constructors. Ltd.
- Sharpstown Civic Association
- Spectrum Center
- The Professional Group, Houston, TX
- Waterfront Bay, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Woodside Civic Club
References are available upon request. Just ask! Or visit the Compliments page to read comments from our happy clients.